Our Service Proposition
Simply Financial Advice are Financial Planners and we pride ourselves on helping our clients identify and achieve their goals, whether short term, medium term or long term.
We do this by working closely with yourself and creating a personal financial plan, which we continually review and refine over the time of our relationship.
Simply Financial Advice believe in providing high levels of customer care, this means a service where we go out of our way to help you and your needs.
– Full individual fact finding client meetings prior to advice, on a face to face basis, usually on-site or at another convenient location.
– Written recommendations, including client specific illustrations and key features documentation, with full reasons for the specific financial strategy suggested.
– Dealing with the insurer or investment house, both before and after the relevant transaction.
– Ongoing financial advice to individuals, employees or trustees on both a reactive and proactive basis
– Programmed annual reviews, with unlimited access to qualified Financial Advisers during the year on an ad-hoc
– Tax Planning and Advice Service
Your payment to us:
As with many Financial Advisers, we are normally remunerated on a commission basis from an insurance company or investment house.
We are also able to act on a “professional fee basis”, where our standard commission entitlement can be sacrificed in exchange for a fee, based on an agreed hourly rate. A written quotation is always supplied.
Whether for an organisation or an individual, a group or a single employee, we will provide a tailored, high value financial package which will accord exactly with our client’s needs.
Need more information?
We are only a phone call away, just give us a ring on 0800 044 5733 or drop us an email at email@example.com