Building and Contents Home Insurance

Building and Contents Home Insurance

We all treasure our home and possessions so it makes perfect sense to insure them. If you have a mortgage on a property or you are a landlord of an investment property you’ll be required to have buildings insurance.


  • Buildings insurance – for permanent fixtures and fittings, like kitchens and bathrooms
  • Contents insurance – for things you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs and personal belongings

You can buy both types of insurance separately, or in many cases, you can get them as a joint policy from one insurance company.


Want further information?

Where did you hear about us?