Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday Home Insurance

If you own your own holiday home you’ll want to know that it is protected the same as you would your own home.

Standard home insurance isn’t enough for a holiday home because it doesn’t normally pay out if a property is left empty for more than 30 days a year.

A holiday home is vulnerable to the same risks as your main home for example, the roof could be damaged by a storm, flooding could ruin the decor, or there could be a burglary therefore both buildings and contents insurance is essential.

it’s important to have the right cover and if you don’t have the following as standard it may be worth paying a bit extra to have these on your policy.

– Accidental Damage

– Home Emergency Cover

– Loss of Income

– Alternative Accommodation

– Public Liability Insurance

– Personal Possessions Cover

As with all types of insurance, it is important to read the small print carefully to check for any exclusions. If you’re going to compare prices of cover, always make sure you’re comparing like for like.


Contact us

Where did you hear about us?