Help to Buy ISA
Available to first time buyers only, the scheme allows individuals to save up to £200 per month towards their first home and the government will boost this amount by 25%. So for every £200 saved a further £50 will be added up to a maximum of £3,000.
New accounts will be available for 4 years from Autumn 2015 (no maximum term however on how long an individual can save for) and will be available through banks and building societies.
– Individuals must be 16 years or over
– No minimum deposit amount, maximum £200 per month
– The minimum bonus is £400, maximum bonus is £3,000
– the bonus will be paid upon purchase on the individual’s first home
– only available to first time buyers purchasing UK properties
– individuals can deposit £1,000 when opening the account in addition to the monthly savings
– the bonus will be available on home purchases up to £250,000 outside of London and £450,000 in London
Information is correct at time of writing however information and criteria is subject to change. For the latest information visit Help to Buy ISA
Setting up a Help To Buy ISA
Simply Financial Advice can help you set up a Help To Buy ISA for you and your partner. For more information or to arrange an appointment, please call the team on 01332 223888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Alternatively, please complete the form below